The following is a list of basic requirements in applying for admission to Foothill Preparatory School. A comprehensive list will be provided upon acceptance of admission to the school.
1. Should be between the ages of 14 to 18 years old at the time of application.
2. Must have the ability to participate in a beginning English Learner Development class (ELD), or above.
3. Will offer evidence to meet financial expenses of tuition, housing, and living over a two-year period.
4. Provide official transcripts in English from the intermediate and secondary level schools.
5. Will be responsible for any additional documents as well as service and non-refundable fees.
If you are not attending a school in the United States and are applying for a student visa and I-20 for the first time, our application applies to you. In addition to the application, please include all high school transcripts from all schools attended and middle school transcripts.Transfer Students:
In addition to the application, please include all high school transcripts from all schools attended and middle school transcripts.